Monday, August 13, 2012
I could not leave Italy without a little shopping ofcourse.
I did not see a lot that I really wanted but i'm very happy with the purchases I made.
1/2: When I heard we went to Italy I told my boyfriend immideatley that I wanted to go to
the kiko very badly. He told me that we probably wouldn't find it because the city was so
big but in the end we found it anyway! I got three nailpolishes (numbers: 255, 360 and
275) and a lipstick (number: 68)
3. A new bikini with a snakeskin top and gold shimery bottoms (very pretty)
4. When we were in Verona we went to visit Guilietta's statue and balcony. There you had a
fence with all kind of locks on it they had names of lovers on them I tought they were so
pretty that I decided to buy one in the giftshop as a little souvenir
Sunday, August 12, 2012
After two great weeks of enjoying the weather in Italy with my boyfriend i'm back to 'enjoy' the weather in Holland haha.
1. Me and my boyfriend in Riva
2. In Limone
3. View trough a little hole in the wall
4. View while hiking
(It's funny how pictures come out when my boyfriend makes them, that means with his finger in front of the lens or some German guy in the background. I love you Dylan haha)